Map out your summer staycation with the help of Visit Lauderdale’s new 101 Days of Summer campaign, chock-full of 101 local experiences that showcase the best of Greater Fort Lauderdale’s 31 communities.
From family-friendly vacations to luxurious romantic getaways, 101 Days of Summer will get the vacation ideas flowing, featuring a curated list of what to see and do in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, now through Labor Day. And according to Visit Lauderdale’s President & CEO, Stacy Ritter, it’s the perfect way to plan your summer.
- Celebrate Fourth of July with live music, games, arts and crafts, and more at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Fourth of July Spectacular, culminating with fireworks at 8:45 p.m.
- Scuba dive or snorkel around a living coral reef with an astounding variety of fish and critters at Lauderdale-By-The-Sea or in Hollywood Beach, two of the only beaches in the continental United States where you can do so right off the beach.
- Treat your kids to the Funky Fish Ocean Camp, named a ‘Top Children’s Program in the World’ by Travel + Leisure.
- Join the ultimate LGBTQ+ celebration of love, acceptance, equality, and inclusivity during the Stonewall Pride Parade and Street Festival in Wilton Manors June 17.
- Visit the Miramar Cultural Center for award-winning, international Caribbean and African cultural presentations.
- Find something fabulous at Sawgrass Mills, home to more than 350 stores and more than 70 exclusive, luxury outlets.
- Experience the magic of a full moon kayak tour at Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
- Climb the 175-step spiral staircase in the historic Hillsborough Lighthouse to see an amazing view the top.
- Saddle up for a horseback ride at the Equestrian Center Park in Parkland or at American Horse Trails in Southwest Ranches.
- Hit the Ale Trail and enjoy specials like buy-one, get-one-free pints with a Visit Lauderdale Ale Trail Passport.
- Wine and dine under the stars at a rooftop bar, such as Rootfop@1WLO, Sparrow, Sunset Club Rooftop Bar, or The Easton. All nightlife offerings can be found here.