In light of COVID-19, the majority of local eateries are closing dining rooms to keep staff and patrons safe. Extra protocols are also being implemented, such as frequent and thorough hand-washing, cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as monitoring the health of employees.
Many restaurants are also offering delivery services and specialized curbside pick-up. We’ve compiled restaurants in South Florida for people to support during this difficult time, all while being mindful of social distancing and taking care of their physical and mental health.
- Legends Tavern and Grille: Curbside pickup is available at all four locations (Sunrise, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point and Pompano). With the exception of Pompano, all locations are offering delivery services through UberEats and Delivery Dudes (except Sunrise). All takeout and online orders will receive a $10 off gift card for future use. Takeout is available from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunrise: 954-742-7115; Deerfield Beach: 754-212-2655; Lighthouse Point: 754-229-8932; Pompano: 954-933-3859
- Rivertail Fort Lauderdale: Pickup and local delivery are available from noon to 8 p.m. All phone orders are 10% off with no delivery fee, call 954-306-2665.
- LIME: Delivery, curbside pickup and takeout orders are $5 off when ordered through the LIME website using code #5OFF. In-house dining is suspended until further notice, but customers can add any salsa bar items to their order.
- DUNE: A takeaway menu is available for diners to enjoy, and hours have been extended for takeout services, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Only credit cards are accepted; 754-900-4059.
- Vale Food Co.: Place an order by calling ahead at 954-306-8692, or order online for pickup. UberEats is also offering delivery.
- Phat Boy Sushi: Takeout and delivery are available daily from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Call 954-990-8669 or order online.
- Louie Bossi’s: Curbside pickup and delivery are both available. Place your order and pay over the phone by calling 954-356-6699.
- Casa D’Angelo: Takeout and delivery available only, and delivery is free through the restaurant. Get 25% off the entire wine list on curbside pickup and delivery orders. App service with Uber Eats, Door Dash and Delivery Dudes to come.
- Steelpan: Takeout and and delivery are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. with limited breakfast.
- Metro Diner: Dining options are available for online pickup, delivery on DoorDash and UberEats, and curbside pickup. Metro Meal Packs are also available to feed families of four to six people, including family-sized breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees; breakfast sandwich packs, family combo platters, sandwich packs; and fresh salads.
- American Social Las Olas: Call 954-764-7005 to order in-store pickup, or receive delivery through UberEats. Diners will receive a free drink card with every $15 spent.
- Shooters Waterfront: Diners get $10 meals with curbside pickup and delivery from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. To-go family meal packages that serve four to six people are also available.
- TacoCraft: To-go and curbside pickup are available at the Lauderdale-by-the-Sea location. Free delivery is available through UberEats.
- Yard House at Gulfstream Park Village: Takeout is available through online ordering 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and delivery through Gubhub is available daily until 10 p.m.; 954-454-9950,
- Christine Lee’s at Gulfstream Park Village: Takeout and delivery are available nightly from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. by calling 954-457-6255.
- Alma Grill at Gulfstream Park Village: Call 786-899-7999 for Shabbat catering from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Palm Beach County
- Coolinary Cafe: The Palm Beach Gardens eatery is debuting its new “Pig in a Pickle” sandwich shop pop up today, March 20. “Pig in a Pickle” is available for curbside takeout Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m, and dine-in is suspended; 561-249-6760.
- Saiko-i Sushi Lounge: With every $100 gift card purchased, receive a $20 gift card. Takeout orders are 10 percent off with delivery available through Delivery Dudes and Uber Eats; 561-544-0087.
- Yakitori Sake House: Every takeout order is 10 percent off, and delivery is available through Delivery Dudes; 561-393-5888.
- Deck 84, Burt & Max’s: Both restaurants are open for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery.
- Max’s Grille: Delivery and takeout only from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
- Prezzo: Delivery and takeout only, Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pink Taco: Takeout is available, and online orders have free delivery, which can be placed from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. The full dinner menu is also available; 305-507-8980.
- Drunken Dragon: Dine-in is suspended. Takeout and delivery are available daily from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. using UberEats, Grubhub, DoorDash and Postmates; 305-397-8556. For UberEats, spend $30 and save $8; for GrubHub, get $5 off any $25 order; for Postmates, get $5 off any $20 order; and new customers on DoorDash receive free delivery on orders more than $15.
This article is being updated. Please email relevant information to email@example.com.