Doctor Category: Anesthesiology
Dr. Ira Fox has dedicated more than 30 years to treating and alleviating chronic pain conditions. In 1996, he co-founded Anesthesia Pain Care Consultants (APCC) with Dr. Jay Lasner. He has treated all types of pain from disc herniations, spinal stenosis, chronic arthritic conditions, failed neck and lumbar spine surgeries, injuries, accidents, and cancer. Anesthesia Pain Care has seen over 115,000 patients since its inception.
Anesthesia Pain Care provides all types of minimally invasive techniques in treating pain, as well as physical therapy and medication management. It also offers regenerative medical therapies for patients suffering from joint and disc pain. APCC has been exclusively selected for studies involving the latest advances in spinal cord stimulation to treat patients with severe pain and has successfully used ozone injections.
- American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians (ABIPP)
- World Institute of Pain, Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP)
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiology & Certification in Pain Management
- President, World Society of Pain Clinicians
- Past Honorary Treasurer, World Institute of Pain
- Past Chairman, World Institute of Pain Advisory Board
- Examiner for FIPP Board Certification and ABIPP Interventional Practical Examination
- Inaugural Executive Examiner, Inaugural American Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography
- Inaugural Chairman of the Committee on Project Development, World Institute of Pain
- 2018 Racz Award for Clinical Excellence, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Editorial Board, Pain Physician and Pain Practice journals